1. Information We Collect
We collect the following categories of information, which may be considered personal information when maintained in identifiable form:
- first name and surname, username and password/pin, email address, contact information, and other information user provide us when they create an account on our system. User sign-up to receive communications or materials from us, or otherwise submit a form to us;
- Transaction and payment information you provide
- Usage, viewing, logs, metrics and other device and technical data collected when you visit our Sites, use the Loopnet Service as an end user, or open or reply to emails we send. This may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device identifiers, device information (such as OS type or browser type), cookie IDs, referring / exit pages and URLs, interaction information (such as clickstream data), domain names, pages viewed, crash data, and other similar technical data;
- Information about you and your company collected from third party or public sources or that we receive from companies that partner with us to provide products and services; this may include information about you and your company we receive from our advertising and market research partners, who may provide us with information about your interest in and engagement with our online advertisements; and
- Location information when you visit our Sites or use our Service, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites or applications or associated with your IP address.
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information. We may use both personal information and non-personally identifiable information to create aggregate information.
2. Sharing Information with Others
We do not share your personal information outside of Loopnet except in certain circumstances, including:
- When you allow us to share the information, such as when User :
- Elect to share your personal information with third party partners and providers listed on our Sites or app, so they can send you information, offers and promotions about their products and services;
- Choose to share your personal information with third parties or their sites or platforms, such as when you share one of our blog posts to your social media feed;
- Publish information publicly on our Site or the Loopnet Services. Any such personal information shared by you will be available to others who may collect or use it;
- Use third-party features on our Site or the Loopnet Service, such as commenting features run by third-parties; or
- Please note that once personal information is shared with another company, the information received by the other company becomes subject to its privacy policies and practices.
- When we cooperate with other companies, such as our partners, to offer joint products and services to you in connection with the Loopnet Services, or when such partners sponsor or participate in our events and conferences;
- To enforce our terms, agreements, policies or rules, to help protect the security, integrity and availability of our or another party’s products, systems and services; to exercise or protect the rights, property (including intellectual property), or safety of Loopnet, our users, or others; to comply with legal requirements; or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law (including in response to a lawful subpoena or other law enforcement request); and
- In connection with a sale, divesture, or transfer of our company (including any shares in the company) or any combination of its products, services, assets, affiliates, and/or businesses. Your personal information (such as customer names and email addresses, and user information related to the Loopnet Service) may be among the items sold or otherwise acquired in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
3. Storage and Processing
User information will be stored and processed in Secure Data Centers within Nepal.
4. Data Security and Integrity
Loopnet is concerned about the security of your data. We have implemented technical and organizational security measures that are designed to help protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. From time-to-time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technologies and methods.
Please be aware, though, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot ensure, and do not warrant or guarantee, that the information you transmit to Loopnet will remain secure, nor do we guarantee that this information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, destroyed or used in an unauthorized manner.
If we learn of a security breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may also post a notice on the Site if a security breach occurs.
5. Data Retention
6. Data Transport
Data is always transported using secure socket encryption (SSL/TLS) so that no data is breached during transportation.
Notices may be by email to the last email address you provided us, by posting notice of such change on our Site or the Optimizely Service, or by other communication channels. You consent to receiving notices in these ways. We reserve the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, consistent with applicable law.
8. Contacting Us